Our seminars are organized on alternate Tuesdays. We recommand that you check for last-minute changes on GAS' webpage.
Seminars usually take place, unless the contrary is expressed, at 11:00 in CBGP's main meeting room.
Any proposal of meeting, presentation, seminar, welcome or other animation initiative are always welcome. We will help, as far as we can afford, to support their organization (room, announce, etc.).
To contact us: cbgp-gas(at)supagro.inra.fr
GAS (Groupe d'animation scientifique) is a CBGP internal structure set up on December, 2013.
- It is in charge of leading presentations/meetings around themes developped by CBGP.
- It consists of an organizer for every thematic group, a coordinator and a communication unit.
On March 26, 2015, GAS' members are:
- Gaël KERGOAT/François-Marie GIBON for "Origin and characterization of biodiversity" group,
- Carole KERDELHUÉ/Emmanuelle JOUSSELIN for "Adaptation of plant-eating, their natural enemies and their symbionts" group,
- Nathalie CHARBONNEL/Gauthier DOBIGNY for "Ecology and evolution of zoonoses" group,
- Arnaud ESTOUP/Carine BROUAT for "Biology, ecology and evolution of invasive species" group,
- Renaud VITALIS/Miguel NAVASCUES for "Statistical and evolutionary population genomics" group,
- Astrid CRUAUD/Mathieu GAUTHIER/Maxime GALAN for "High-speed molecular and biocomputing approaches" group,
- Coordinator: Jean LE FUR,
- Communication unit: Christine SILVY & Pierre-Emmanuel GAY.